Central Pennsylvania has provided New York City developer David Schwartz with unique environmental challenges. Schwartz was in Carlisle Tuesday to break ground on a Home Depot store proposed in Carlisle just 300 feet from the sensitive LeTort Spring Run.
- Chick-fil-A to open 3,000 SF location at Lower Paxton Center in 2023
- Olympic Realty & Development Corp. Co-Sponsors YJP dinner honoring Sam Zell, Chairman of Equity Group Investments
- Crunch Fitness to Open 24,000 SF Health Club at Hampden Commons
- Herky Pollock, Executive Vice President CBRE, Pittsburgh, PA named Exclusive Leasing Agent for Millcreek Town Center
- Planet Fitness Opens a 20,000 SF Health Club at Highland Crossing